Who is the best actor in The Event

Who is the best actress on The Event

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Event Fanbase Project Part 11- The Wave

This, in my hopes, will be a big factor for The Event and its fans. On every Monday at 8:00 P.M in YOUR time zone, you get on Twitter and write "@NBC #TheEvent", or on Facebook (on NBC's wall) The Event. For every one of these tweets/ posts, NBC sees that they have a big and loyal fanbase. This, I think, will be the main project until NBC's decision (hopefully to renew) about The Event's future. That doesn't mean you shouldn't do the other things I have in my other posts. Please, copy and paste this link and send this to other The Event fans. You can even post this right now (and I will happily retweet it), but make ABSOLUTE sure that you post this on Monday at 8:00 P.M in YOUR TIME ZONE (not when The Event stars airing.) We need to unite in one massive movement to save The Event. WE MUST GET THE EVENT TRENDING THIS NEXT EPISODE.

If you are a big fan of The Event and want to make your own fanpage and twitter to help save the show, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me at theeventfancentral@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment