Who is the best actor in The Event

Who is the best actress on The Event

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank You!

Before we end the hiatus, I would like to give you a tidbit from my pageview statistics. I've gotten 667 total pageviews so far from 23 different countries. I currently have 99 followers on Twitter (@EventFanCentral) also from multiple countries around the world. I feel that this is a big success for me so far (including the fact that I started The Event Fan Central in early December) and we will be rocking season 1, part 2 when it arrives on March 7.

If you would like to take your fandom to the next level and want to make your own free fan blog/site, then contact me and I will assist you through the process. TheEventFanCentral@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! And I didn't get a a chance to say it on Twitter but I am coming back this summer. More specifically june.
    Can't wait for THE EVENT to come back!

    I think there's a typo at the end of the post.

    ReplyDelete