Who is the best actor in The Event

Who is the best actress on The Event

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hey

Hey, so I just created this blog, and will be posting about the TV show The Event that just went into a three month hiatus for the rest of the world to catch up. A few things you should look at, check out the podcast- The EventCast which is a podcast I really enjoy listening to it for theories, news, and recaps. I will be posting much of the same stuff. I will try to keep everyone entertained throughout the hiatus and for the golden moment of the two- hour special when the other half of the season comes on. The first half of the season contained 10 episodes to start it up and we will see the last 12 episodes of the season this spring. So watch the show (and if you need to catch up on episodes go to http://www.nbc.com/the-event/video/categories/season-1/1243881/ ) and send me your thoughts and theories in the comments and I will definitely mention your theory. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment